We will focus relentlessly on student achievement and students’ return on their investment.
- Ensure student learning and achievement are at the center of our work
- Assess the effectiveness of our curriculum and pedagogy and make continuous improvement
- Engage students with the community in educationally purposeful ways
- Celebrate students’ outstanding achievement in academics, the arts, athletics, service, and leadership
We will create a campus community that is diverse, inclusive, globally aware, and just.
- Create a campus community that reflects the diversity of society
- Create a campus culture that values and celebrates diversity of ideas, perspectives, and people
- Create a campus community that is just and equitable
- Attract and retain talent to Moorhead and the region
- Contribute leadership and expertise to address community issues and economic development
- Enrich the community through academic, athletic, arts, service, and leadership opportunities.